HAR has done it again... They have come out with an app for your iPhone/iPad and it is state of the art stuff..
The HAR.com iPhone application allows both consumers and REALTORS® to search for homes for sale or lease, bookmark listings, and save property searches. Members have access to their leads, their listings, and their company's listing inventory, as well as access to the MLS. A premium service brought to you by the 24,000 REALTORS® in the greater Houston area.
One of the most powerful current trends involving technology is the trend towards mobile computing. Using a wide range of mobile devices coupled with specialized applications, today's consumers and real estate agents will be able to access virtually every online real estate resource. To facilitate this trend for HAR members and Houston area real estate consumers, HAR has developed the strategy and programs to meet this growing demand. HAR's initial efforts will focus on Android, iPhone and Blackberry smart phones. This objective will give HAR members an edge by providing dependable and instant access to critical data in a mobile environment.
* Find Homes for Sale or Lease (more than 50,000 homes online in the greater Houston area)
* Listing information is updated every 15 minutes
* Search by proximity, price, square footage and more
* Search results are displayed in a list or map view
* Listing details include price, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more
* Easily slide through a photo gallery for each listing (includes up to 16 photos)
* View a history of your searches
Whether you're interested in buying your first home, your next home, or just want to know more about home-ownership in general, I encourage you to check out a couple of great online resources: http://www.texasrealestate.com/ or http://www.har.com/ and for all of your Pearland TX and Northern Brazoria and Galveston County real estate needs, please visit my site at http://www.danfrankrealty.com/. All of these sites offer tons of useful, real estate-related information geared specifically for Texans.
Remember, Danny Frank is a local Pearland TX Real Estate expert! You can see my entire blog at http://www.pearlandrealtyblog.com