Texans for Tax Relief is an organization of trade associations organized to protect your pocketbook. Small-business owners and independent contractors all over Texas face an important issue on Nov. 6: We must vote FOR Proposition 6.
Proposition 6 will protect independent business people from an unfair tax on personal vehicles. If passed, Proposition 6 will guarantee you do not have to pay an additional $600 or more in taxes on your personal vehicle every year.
The Texas Legislature and Texas attorney general agree, but we must pass this constitutional amendment to make it law. So, gather your friends and colleagues and go to the polls to vote FOR Prop 6 on Nov. 6! (Early voting runs Oct. 22 - Nov. 2.)
Major newspapers across Texas and 14 business and professional trade associations have all endorsed the passage of Prop 6-Vote FOR Prop 6.
For more information about Texans for Tax Relief and this important issue, visit www.VoteForProp6.org.
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Texas Association of Business
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Farm Bureau
- Texas Forestry Association
- Texas Poultry Federation
- Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors-Texas
- Independent Insurance Agents of Texas
- Texas Association of Builders
- Texas Construction Association
- Texas Home Warranty Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Visit www.VoteforProp6.org to tell your friends about this important Texas Constitutional amendment--Proposition 6 to Stop an Unfair Tax!
Please visit www.danfrankrealty.com for all of your Pearland Real Estate needs.